- Professor in Decision Neuroscience, Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience and School of Psychology (2016 – present)
- Ussher Lecturer and PI, Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience (2011 – 2016)
- Adjunct Research Fellow, Monash University (2013-present)
- Post-doc, Trinity College Dublin, Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience (2008-2011)
- Post-doc, University of Queensland, Queensland Brain Institute (2007-2008)
- PhD, Trinity College Dublin, School of Psychology (2003-2007)
- BA, Trinity College Dublin, School of Psychology (1999-2003)
Director of Research, School of Psychology: A key focus of this role is to foster the career development of postgraduate, postdoctoral and early career researchers e.g. through annual grant writing, CV building and career guidance workshops. I also coordinate the School’s annual research seminar series.
Member of Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience Executive Management Committee
Member of School Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee: We recently secured a bronze Athena Award.
See full list here.
- 2021-2026: US-Ireland R&D Partnership Programme
- 2021-2026: European Research Council Consolidator Grant: “IndDecision”
- 2016-2021: ERC support fund, Science Foundation Ireland: “Human Decisions”